You can always opt for a steam iron to get the best out of both irons, since it doubles as a dry iron. The steam and spray button helps with getting out wrinkles. You can also use on furniture, curtains and upholstery. The drawbacks include difficulty cleaning, leaving marks on clothes, and leaking.
When it comes to steam ironing, there are also pros and cons.
- Effective crease removal.
- Steam and spray option.
- Vertical ironing is an option.
- You can use on furniture, curtains and upholstery.
- Doubles as a dry iron.
- Quickly and easily remove wrinkles.
- Requires more energy.
- They can leave marks on clothes.
- Doesn’t work with every fabric.
- More difficult to clean.
- They can leak.
Book your service now.